50% of the quote is required as deposit when the client returns the signed
Balance is due when the final draft is completed and the project is signed off as
Payment can be made with a certified cheque or money order. Payment can also be made with Visa, MasterCard and Diners through PayPal or by using your PayPal account.
If your organization is non-profit or a registered charity, you may quality for up to a 20% discount.
If your business is located in Toronto, York Region, or other
Greater Toronto Areas you qualify for up to 10% off the total cost of your order.
- Client submits online request.
- Request is viewed and client is contacted within 24 business hours to obtain full
- Quote for the project provided.
- Project agreement and contract signed.
- Draft of the project presented to the client.
- Draft revisions if required.
- Draft completed and sign off.
- Delivery of completed project.
"It is perfectly okay to write garbage — as long as you edit brilliantly."
C. J. Cherryh
Pedagogical: of, relating to, or befitting a teacher or education.
something that will make everything about a situation better.
Writing and Editing Blog